I found a few pictures that hadn’t made it to the blog. Micali was so lucky to have her cousin Makenna come and stay a few weeks this summer and then Aunt KayKay and Aunt Kendra. She loves them so much and definitely enjoys the attention.
![]()
Here she is posing with the “fancy” candlelight dinner we had with our frozen pizza on Firiday night. She was so proud and we had to sing Happy Birthday to everybody a couple of times---even though it wasn’t anybody's birthday. Just a random thing she decided would be fun. I think we need to stock up on a few more candles. We had a great time together as a family. With the lights out Eli even ate his whole piece of pizza, pepporoni and sausage included.
Micali is quite the character. I love her innocence. She is sure the world revolves around her and that everyone is very interested in her. Our neighbor passed us the other day while we were on a walk and she said “oh were you looking for me.” She thought since we had left that the neighbor and their dog were missing her. She is such a good big sister. Helps out a lot and plays so nice with her brother.
I have ran out of ideas on how to get her to stop sucking her thumb. The horse ride and stickers motivated her for 3 days but now I can’t get that thumb out of her mouth with anything I try. (I am willing to take suggestions)
I love that she is so appreciative and will always tell me thank you when I do stuff for her, she also still loves to snuggle randomly and will hug and kiss anybody when they say something she really likes. Last night Luke was talking to her about taking her golfing next summer and she got a huge smile on her face and nearly tackled him as she ran to him to give him a kiss and a hug.
2 comments:
Her comment cracks me up. "oh were you looking for me" I can just picture her saying that. She is funny.
Someone told me they took their kid to the dentist and he told the boy his teeth would look like Bugs Bunny if he didn't stop sucking his thumb. He never did it again.
Have you tried removing priveleges when she does it? Not sure if that's appropriate or not.
That's all I got. Good luck, we got really lucky with Annabelle so I really don't know what I would do!
Post a Comment