Micali is right beside me saying “boo” to Abigail. She was really laughing but relaxed a little when I took the camera out. Still quite adorable.
I couldn't see this video ~ it said it's a private video and to make sure I accept your friend request. ~Grma P
It came up with a cute picture of Abigail but that was one of 13 or 14. I tried clicking on her again and clicked the one next to it instead and it was silly animals video from YouTUBE. ~Grma P
Just made it public.
Don't know ~ it's still saying it's private. I'll try it again. ~Grma P
So cute, she is growing so fast!!
What a cute little girl! She is growing up so fast!!
Abigail has grown SO much! Loved the video as well as listening to Micali! Love you all! Aunt Lois
She is adorable and getting really big! I miss her!KK
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I couldn't see this video ~ it said it's a private video and to make sure I accept your friend request. ~Grma P
It came up with a cute picture of Abigail but that was one of 13 or 14. I tried clicking on her again and clicked the one next to it instead and it was silly animals video from YouTUBE. ~Grma P
Just made it public.
Don't know ~ it's still saying it's private. I'll try it again. ~Grma P
So cute, she is growing so fast!!
What a cute little girl! She is growing up so fast!!
Abigail has grown SO much! Loved the video as well as listening to Micali! Love you all! Aunt Lois
She is adorable and getting really big! I miss her!
KK
Post a Comment