Halloween isn’t really a holiday I like that much. It is fun to dress the kids up and show them to a few of our neighbors and their teachers from church. I could totally do with out all the scary masks and weird costumes you see all around. And really who needs LOADS and LOADS of candy to HYPE up the kids for days?
We did do a few things through out the week…
---Reading Time at the library- Spider Hats
---Mummy Pizza and Candy Corn Cheesy Bread
---Costumes
She decided she needed a “lasso” all on her own when I told her I was ready to take her picture.
3 comments:
What a cute little cowboy and cowgirl! I love their horses!
WOW, cute "costumes". I love Abigail in her hat. Did you have one also or was she wearing yours? ~Grma P
I totally hear you on the candy thing; Annabelle has been a nightmare over it! I'm following my brother's idea and we're not taking her trick-or-treating until she asks to go. We'll just hand out the candy to other kids.
Post a Comment