This is what we are up to today. Daddy is working hard on finishing up the first semester of his doctorate classes. He has been gone….. A LOT. I am trying to keep things interesting and low-stress here at home. Don’t worry that Abigail and Elijah are still in their pajamas. Micali is full of style and always quite proud of the combinations she comes up with.
--This morning when Eli was telling daddy goodbye he held on tight and said Don’t go daddy, Don’t go! Micali thought it was funny and joined it. They sure do love their Daddy.
--I snuggled with Micali in my bed and read stories to her while Abigail and Eli were sleeping. She hugged me and told me I was the best momma---EVER!! We fell asleep together for a few short minutes. Abigail and Eli had other ideas. Micali is enjoying some sleep all to her own right now.
--TV time hasn’t been too limited today. Eli couldn’t be more excited to get to watch Blue’s Clues and Signing Time on the SAME day.
--The house is quite messy. I am hoping to take care of that a little more today. For some reason it seems like I am not keeping up with it. But as Luke always says— ”Are the kids still happy? –Then you are doing your job right!”
We are so happy that Daddy will be done with his class on Thursday and we will have him more often until his classes start up again in January.
1 comment:
Loved the posts today... Micali is such a diva! We have a snowsuit like that too with bear ears on it... so cute!
Post a Comment