Micali absolutely loved her birthday CANDLE. The cake wasn't a big hit at all---at least this one wasn't. She ate a few cupcakes without the frosting but wasn't a fan once the frosting and sprinkles were on top. However, the candle just amazed her. I guess she hasn't seen one lit too often. She just stared at it until daddy helped her blow it out and then she asked for it to be lit again and again. Each time it was blown out she would sign more and point to the candle. I think she had a fun day. Daddy just got her birthday present finished. He made her a rocking chair (from a kit) and now we just have to stain it. It looks so cute so I will post some pictures of her in it soon!

4 comments:
Very cute pics...I love them all. Adorable. I have a cute picture of Eli on my flickr. His cute cheeks!
I can't beleive she is two. That means Jason will be coming up to his 2nd birthday! They grow so fast.
Love the pics! My absolute favorite one is the center one in the top row. SO PRECIOUS!
Micali is the same age as my little Faith! Her birthday was on the 25th. Micali's cake turned out better than Faith's, I dropped it on the floor...sad
Post a Comment