Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eli is already 6 months old???

 


Where has all the time gone? My little boy is 6 months old already. He is rolling over from his back to stomach, has two teeth, is loving his rice cereal, has the cutest little giggle, is sleeping through the night and taking good naps, loves his big sister (she still tries to hold him although he is nearly the same size as her), loves taking baths, chews on anything insight and is just EXTREMELY easy going. He just sits back and soaks it all in. I love this little guy so much and just enjoy watching him as he reaches new milestones.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

eltee Harry said...

What a big guy! I can't get enough of that face! He is so easy going, and I miss his super wattage smile as well. It was nice seeing you guys!

Juliana said...

Too adorable!