Thursday, July 17, 2008

The family shot....

 
Posted by Picasa


******* This picture doesn't include all of the family. Most of my brother's weren't able to be there. My two older brothers David and Danny weren't able to be there and then my younger brothers Devin and Dustin weren't there. Devin is in Basic Training for the Army and Dustin stayed home to work also. *********

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I've been checking in hoping for some trip pictures. Glad you guys are home safe.

~Leah

Anonymous said...

Cute Family! I'm glad you had a nice trip. Welcome back.

Angeline said...

Cute, Love the matching colors... I'm sure it was wonderful to be there.

Dana said...

OH how cute. I love all the matching colors and stuff. Is there 8 of you guys? I thought you had a few more than that?? It sounds like you had such great fun.