Saturday, October 4, 2008

Does this hairdo make me look thinner?

 


I spiked up Eli's hair into a little mohawk after his bath tonight. I thought he looked pretty cute so I of course took a lot of pictures? He has cut two teeth this week. He is so mellow that I didn't even know he was cutting the first one that popped through. He now was a third one on the bottom and one of his top teeth just poked through yesterday too. Micali is trying to teach him how to sign words. She talks to him in sign all the time it is so funny to watch.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some of my favorite pictures YET. SO CUTE!!! I noticed his two little teeth at the game the other night. He's still so smiley, you can't tell he's teething.

What a special little man you have there!

:)

~Leah

Anonymous said...

What a happy, cute little guy. I can't believe his teeth are popping thru in such quick succession. My eyes leaked on reading of Micali teaching little brother to sign. WOW, they'll be chatting away in no time together. Makes Grma smile! ~Grma P