Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My little copy cat.

 

Micali finally named her baby she got for her birthday. Her name is baby Jesse. She had a little help from daddy. He asked her what her baby's name was and she looked a little confused. Then I heard her say Jesse and it was so cute I pushed for it to be baby Jesse too. She says it so cute. Tonight baby Jesse took on the role of baby Eli in Micali's eyes. Everything and I mean everything I did to get Eli ready for bed, Micali was right there doing everything to her baby Jesse. I find it fascinating that she has so much interest in what I do. She wants to do it too. She likes washing dishes, folding laundry, making bread, sweeping the floor, etc. She really likes helping and most of the time I like it too. Even if I don't especially like it at the moment for example, when I have swept everything into a pile on the kitchen floor and she decides its her turn to "sweeps", I do let her help and tell her how much I like it when she helps me. She always gets the biggest smile on her face. Her favorite song to sing is: "Clean Up, Clean up, everybody share" The words are mostly right. She does try to do her share. I love this little girl so much and want to be a good example. I want my little copy cat to be able to do all the things she sees me do. It makes me think twice before I do anything!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, my eyes are "leaking" again!!! You are such a good Mom. Thank you!!! Grma P

Eric Westover said...

We have a friend whose 3 year old sings "Clean up clean up, everybody else."