Micali has been so excited to have snow outside. She looks out the window every morning to see if it is still there. Yesterday I finally dug out all the winter gear. After Eli went down for a nap Micali and I went out to enjoy some fresh air. I wasn't sure what Micali would actually think of the snow once we got out there. She didn't hesitate at all. Here are some pictures of her totally enjoying herself.
3 comments:
What SWEET pictures of a sweet girl! I loved the ones of Eli too!! Aunt Lois
The innocence of a child! Instead of complaining that it's cold and snowy outside ~ voila, it's all smiles and laughter. She did NOT take after Grma P in that regard. I'll stay inside and make the hot cocoa! Grma P
Very cute. My kids would be thrilled if it snowed. I'm glad we have some time before the first snowfall. (I hope!) :) Love the pics of your kiddos. They are so cute! Love, Kirsten
Post a Comment