Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Times

 

Micali loves to sing lately. I have noticed that she is very good at singing most of the words to I am a child of God and also Teach me to Walk in the Light. We sing to her before she goes to bed and she helps me sing to Eli before he takes a nap or goes down for the night. I was surprised when she started requesting her favorites and then even sang along.
 
A cute picture of my little man.
 
Micali and her friends. I just had to get a picture of her bed when I was putting her down for a nap this afternoon. Her bed is completely full of her friends. Some of them have names others are just referred to as bear, bunny, cookie man, etc. She even knows when one has gone missing.
 
Posted by Picasa
Lastnight I tried distracting Micali so we could clear out her bed some and perhaps hide some of the friends so she had a place to sleep. She went in there all worried and made sure every one of them were accounted for. How does she remember that she left bunny in the basement while she was helping me do laundry? Luke did manage to get rid of the Carebear that makes way to much noise but, the others have all stayed and she likes it that way! Today she pulled a few of them under the blankets with her and signed "warm". She felt bad for them just sitting on her bed and wanted them under the blankets next to her.

4 comments:

Steven and Kathy said...

They are the cutest kids ever. I figure I better say it before I have my own.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I checked in ~ I love it when there are new pix. I can just see Micali tucking her friends underneath the blanket. What a sweet girl!

The one shot of Elijah in his blue pj's is SO cute!!! Give them both a kiss for me. ~Grma P

Leacayoungart said...

I can't believe how grown up Eli looks. He is so stinking cute...even without those cheeks.

Dana said...

I didn't realize how red Eli's hair is until the picture in this post. Your going to be in a heap of trouble if she gets any more stuffed animals. She will have no more place to sleep. Especially if you can't just get rid of a couple without her realizing it. What a cutie.