I sat here literally LOL!! Dad's at church ~ this is WAY cute. It's funny to see each of you being the same size. LOVE IT!! Grma P
Those are so much fun! I freaked my parents out last year when I "elfed" them and sent them the link. My Dad was like, "Whaaa??" I think he was wondering when he danced like that. Ha!
ThaT WAS SO COOL!!
This was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol,and we loved it!!!!!!!!!Mom, Dad Peless
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I sat here literally LOL!! Dad's at church ~ this is WAY cute. It's funny to see each of you being the same size. LOVE IT!! Grma P
Those are so much fun! I freaked my parents out last year when I "elfed" them and sent them the link. My Dad was like, "Whaaa??" I think he was wondering when he danced like that. Ha!
ThaT WAS SO COOL!!
This was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol,and we loved it!!!!!!!!!
Mom, Dad Peless
Post a Comment