Sunday, December 7, 2008

Instead of taking a nap......

I decided instead of taking my normal Sunday afternoon nap I would download my newest pictures to share. I took these of Micali and Eli today as soon as we got home from church. Micali wanted nothing to do with it so I was surprised that a couple of them actually turned out. As shown below Eli was his calm self and just smiled away!
 
Micali is talking so much now. The other night Luke and I went to some friends house to play games, so we got a babysitter. Micali just loves Sasha. She calls her on her play cell phone everyday to see how she is doing. She of course doesn't really talk to her, but she always tells me Sasha is good. Well, the other night I was getting ready, so Luke went to pick her up. Micali came in and said, Where is daddy? And I said, Sasha is coming to play with you. She looked at me and said, "Daddy is going to get my friend Sasha?" I told her he was and she went to wait for her with anticipation. Later I was telling Luke about it and we wondered what Micali would think if she knew Sasha was being paid to be her friend. We really do love having Sasha come over. It is nice to have someone that Micali loves so much!

Eli is still rolling all over the place. We thought with the hardwood floor he would have to learn not to do it but it doesn't seem to bother him. However he is working on a new move right now too. It is the backward inch worm. He holds himself up on his hands and then his little bum comes up and he scoots backwards. It was HILARIOUS to watch!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What CUTE pics! Thanks for sharing. Aunt Lois

-Rachel said...

Those are cute! I need to find out how you post them like that, in the little collage. CUTE! I can't wait to see the floors!

Dana said...

I want to see all the new changes you made. YOur kids are so cute and its nice having someone that loves your kids so much while your out on a date. It puts your mind at ease.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute about Daddy getting her friend. Jared & Aimee come to our house for Stake Conference and we line up a sitter here for the over-18 meeting. The kids absolutely LOVE Katie and really look forward to it.

Years ago, our kids would say, "Can you go somewhere and get a sitter." They had a favorite girl around the corner from us. That's funny to think "what would she think to know Sasha's being paid to be her friend". Grma P