Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Looking Back

 

I took some pictures of the kids together this morning before we went to Story Time at the library. They actually had clothes on and not pajamas. I wanted to show Eli that sometimes he did really wear clothes and hasn't lived in his PJs his entire life. The other pictures on the collage were taken just about a year ago. Luke's parents came for Eli's baby blessing and ended up helping us move. Eli in his swing with Micali was the last picture we have of them at our old house. The one with Grandma and Grandpa was taken right before they had to go back home. From looking back I realized Eli was a HUGE two month old and Micali has gotten a lot of teeth this last year. She only had 4 of them at 18 months old and now she has a whole mouth full.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: