Friday, March 13, 2009

"SPRING" break starts TODAY!!

Lastnight it was a little warmer so we decided to ENJOY the snow since it is still here. Micali and Eli loved it and didn't seem to be bothered at all.
Daddy and Micali outlasted Eli and I by a good 20 minutes. Here are some pictures of our adventures!



We are excited to have SPRING BREAK this coming week. Lastnight we were talking and realized we have a whole week with out any plans. This is our first Spring Break that has happened. Our first spring break up here we flew to Seattle and drove our Camry back up the ALCAN. The next one we had Arctic Winter Games we volunteered at and added in babysitting for a friend who went to Hawaii. Let's see.....I am forgetting one Spring Break---must not have been too exciting. This last spring break we were busy with a new baby and moving into a new house. Ahhh---It will be nice to relax this next week. I am sure it will fill up fast with plenty of fix up projects to continue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like there isn't a whole lot of SPRING in that break you are having...

-Jared

Anonymous said...

Awww . . . I'm actually feeling badly about no spring in your spring break. However, looks like Micali and Eli aren't caring too much about that. Grma P