Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What I have to work with...

Over the past year, since I got a new camera and even better a new lens for my camera (thanks for the suggestion Leaca), I have very much enjoyed taking pictures of my sweet kiddos. This morning I may have started to go overboard. I only took 60 pictures though---that isn't too bad. Well by the end they didn't care if they were being cute and this is what they gave me. Micali instantly falls asleep or pulls what is close over her head. Eli, well, his face shows how he was feeling when it was clearly LUNCH time not camera time!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've looked at these three times now ~ Micali "sleeping" and covering her head just really make me smile. Of course, the sad face on Elijah make me sad, too :*(

I love the ones of the two of them on the couch ~ perfect times! ~Grma P

munyer jerk chicken said...

good for you for taking so many pictures! the other day, ammon wasn't feeling well and he sat on the couch and looked at 5 photo albums for about an hour. and the cool thing is that he was able to comment about most of the pictures. i think pictures are powerful memory keepers.