We are home and doing well. I took a few pictures of Abigail in the hospital and thought I would share a few more of them. I also noticed in the comments that some would like to hear more of the birth story. That will follow sometime soon. Right now the little baby is trying to wake up so I just have to be fast and add some pictures for your enjoyment!
6 comments:
What a good big sister. LOVED seeing her last night even though she slept thru her debut (sp). She's adorable. Hope EVERYthing continues to go smoothly. ~Grma P
Congratulations on the new baby!! She is very cute!
Kaci
She is so cute, love that hair, and the story about "bossy big sister" LOL ~ funny!
Wow, she has a lot of hair! And look at that proud big sister! :)
-Kirsten
Always love your posts and photos! You can sure tell that Micali enjoys being a big sister! What cuties all!
Aunt Lois
Yeah for babies, we have totally been out of the loop and didn't realize she was here all ready! Congrats, she is beautiful.
Post a Comment