Monday, February 1, 2010

Never Enough Sleep

Sleeping 003 Sleeping 006

---Micali snoozing in our bed. Eli sleeping on his bear with all his balls. Everyone of those balls has to be found and put in bed with him before he will go to sleep. He keeps careful inventory too! ----

Sleeping 005 

Yesterday we were invited over to our neighbor’s for a late Sunday lunch. We were suppose to be there and Micali and Eli were still sleeping. They looked so cute and since I was hoping to wake them up anyway, I decided to take their pictures. (I just realized the reason they didn’t turn out very well was because I had it on manual focus instead of auto) Micali has a cold and a horrible sounding cough. Because of this she has been waking herself up and ending up snuggling with me the last couple nights. Three people in our bed is a lot when Micali chooses to sleep in a horizontal position. I kept turning her around and somehow she kept getting back in that position and took up half the bed herself. We are hoping for her to stay in her own bed a little more tonight.

Micali 001Micali 003(taken today while I was posting this)

We are trying to finish getting everything ready for the little one. I got on Diapers.com and ordered a bunch of diapers, a baby bath, and a baby chair/ rocker that I saw in a magazine and thought could be very useful. I also got some cute pink baskets for her things since we don’t really have a dresser. It was fun to shop and the best part was I didn’t even have to get out of my house! The last of those packages arrive today and we will be SET!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Baby can come any time after tomorrow : ) Can't wait!!! ~Grma P

Dana said...

When is your actual due date? I love having everything ready before baby comes. It makes it feel so nice and less stress when the baby decides to come.

Anonymous said...

Dana ~ February 14th ~ Valentine's baby! ~Grma Peless