Friday, February 12, 2010

Newest Addition

 

We are pleased to announce that baby Abigail Brielle was born last evening at 9:40 pm. She weighed in at 7.1 oz and measured 21 inches long. Her hair has a reddish tint to it according to the doctor and Kristen (I don’t see it yet) but she’s adorable. I left the main camera at the hospital when I brought Eli home. He was pretty much clueless about there being another short person in the room and was trying to make a break for it at every turn. Micali chose to stay with mommy and hold her baby sister. Let’s hope this bodes well. I am including a couple of short videos so at least you can see what she looks like. When I go back to get Micali for naps I’ll post the other pictures.

Mommy and baby are doing fine.

There won’t be a whole lot of sound because she was really quiet.

8 comments:

eltee Harry said...

Oh my goodness..she is a cutie! She even opened her eyes! I can definitely see sibling/parent resemblance already! -Kirsten

Leah said...

She is SO CUTE! I already think she resembles Mikali. You are so blessed! I can hardly wait to see LOTS more pictures! I wish I was there to snap a few...hundred. :) We're so happy for you guys, and we love and miss you.

:)

~Leah

Anonymous said...

I've only watched the videos 4-5 times . . . she's SO sweet! Only wish we were headed to Monticello on 2/18 instead of 3/6. ~Grma P

Kath and Steve said...

She is adorable!! Can't wait to see her in person!!

Amber said...

She is beautiful! I'm really happy for you guys! Get ready for the adventure of 3! :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

Stacy Pettersen said...

CONGRATS!!!

Okay, I can't tell what she looks like AT ALL from the video! I'm sure she's cute because her parents/siblings are, but I will be anxiously awaiting the photos.

P.S. She was born on mine & Jon's anniversary... how fun!

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

She's adorable! Congratulations guys!