Friday, February 12, 2010

Pictures of Abigail

So, Micali stayed to be a big sister and was not happy that I wanted to bring her home for a nap. She was just lying there with Abigail on her lap smiling away. Here are some pictures of all of them. Enjoy.Birth of Abigail 051

Birth of Abigail 027

Right before I took her to the hospital.

Birth of Abigail 012

Micali showing Abby baby Gabriella

Birth of Abigail 040

 

Birth of Abigail 036

Birth of Abigail 050

Birth of Abigail 056

Everything is still going well. Except that two little ones here at home don’t want to sleep. Sheesh.

11 comments:

Kath and Steve said...

See Kristen,
Your arms are big enough for 3!! You have the cutest little family!! I love the pics of you and Abigail!! You look great!! I hope you feel good and that recovery goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Micali makes the cutest big sister. She looks so happy in all the pics.

Austin Harris said...

That comment above was from Kendra I forgot to put it on there and then I couldn't figure out how to add it. I can't wait to come see your family.

Anonymous said...

OMG, what cute photos. Now we need one with Daddy and Abigail.
~Grma P

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Cute cute pictures.Can't wait to see her and the rest of the family. Dad said "Let's go" when I told him you were going to the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cute addition to your darling family. And I'm lovin' the name Abby,its one of my favorites!

Kayna said...

So adorable! Glad everyone is well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos! I am SO grateful for this technology which allows us to us so instanteously the new addition and the parents and siblings! It is wonderful that everyone is doing well and happy! Love to all. Aunt Lois

Angeline said...

Oh she is soooo cute! Your such a good mommy, and Lucas looks so proud! Congratulations. I'd love to hear more about the birth story! Abigail is our next daughters name too (if it ever happens), it's been on my list of favorites for a long time and I think it's the cutest ever! so don't be surprised if when we have a girl we have our little Abigail as well (We'll call her Abby though) Good job mama!

eltee Harry said...

Love all the pictures. I really like the one with all the kids & Kristen. Love, Kirsten

Stacy Pettersen said...

My vote is that she looks more like Kristen (actually a lot like Eli). I agree that whenever you get a chance (I know that's optomistic thinking) we would love to hear more of the story!

Abigail is a BEAUTIFUL name, and I like Brielle too (is it pronounced BREE-EL?). You all look very happy!