not supposed to be in here!
loving the hats!
hanging out in Micali’s princess chair
getting some chubs on those cheeks
snuggle time.
Micali looks so big next to Abigail
loving her new swing!
She is so ADORABLE!!! I am excited to come see her and all you guys!! Love, Aunt Kay Kay
Look what happens when I don't read blogs for a while!!! Congrats to all of you! She is beautiful and you all look wonderful.
BTW Kristin, I haven't forgotten that we're running Mayor's Marathon next summer, right??
Wow Kristen, I can't believe you had your baby...! Time really moves doesn't it? Congratulations Abigail is beautiful! Her hair looks so dark to. Congratulations! Our love to every one!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so ADORABLE!!! I am excited to come see her and all you guys!!
Love,
Aunt Kay Kay
Look what happens when I don't read blogs for a while!!! Congrats to all of you! She is beautiful and you all look wonderful.
BTW Kristin, I haven't forgotten that we're running Mayor's Marathon next summer, right??
Wow Kristen, I can't believe you had your baby...! Time really moves doesn't it? Congratulations Abigail is beautiful! Her hair looks so dark to. Congratulations! Our love to every one!
Post a Comment