Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seven Weeks

Here are some pictures for comparison. Eli and Abigail both taking baths at 7 weeks old. Unfortunately I don’t have one of Micali to add to the comparison. Abigail is just over 10 and Eli was over 13 lbs.

Abigail week 7 004 Abigail week 7 005

 

  IMG_1086

IMG_1085

 

Here are ones of all three of them at 7 weeks old!Abigail week 7 021  Abigail week 7 019 IMG_1122IMG_1128

8 weeks 005 8 weeks 007

3 comments:

Austin and Kendra said...

holy cow can you say CHUBBY!! abigail is getting so big

Anonymous said...

I think Abigail is definitely a mix of Micali's and Elijah's looks. Certain ones look exactly like Elijah but the dimple in her chin looks exacty like Micali. You can definitely tell they're siblings : )

Again, I was pleasantly surprised to see new pix this a.m. I just read on here last night and voila, there's more . . . THANKS!!! ~Grma P

Juliana said...

So cute. This makes me smile.