I decided to spice breakfast up a little and turned our breakfast burrito filling green. It wasn’t a good idea. By the time I finished making it I had lost my appetite. Evidently some things just shouldn’t be green. Luke agreed. Next year for our green meal we will stick with eating things that were originally green.
I found this recipe for fruit jello cookies to make shamrocks. Micali and I had a lot of fun making these while Daddy was at his college class. The lime taste of the cookie was actually pretty tasty!
I had never been one to “celebrate” St. Patrick’s day but since 2004 when Luke took me out to dinner for the special occasion---because according to him “everybody celebrates St. Patrick’s day” and then later totally surprised me by asking me to marry him. Now, it has been a special day and one we like to remember and do something special for.
2 comments:
We have basil pesto pasta with asparagus.
Jared
PS- most of the people that celebrate St. Patrick's Day end up very drunk... the frat houses here were CRAZY! starting at noon i think people were already milling about and full party mode by 5:00. At 10 police patrols and students all OVER!
CONGRATS on Luke asking and you saying yes. What a special reason to celebrate. PS, I love your hair. Congrats, too, on the "new" dishwasher. LOVE the photos of the kiddos! ~Grma P
Post a Comment