Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Potty Party!!

Well with yesterday's failures lingering in my head I went forward determined that today would again be a day without diapers no matter what it took. Micali took to the idea right away and was excited to wear her Pretty Pony panties she got for her birthday. Right now it is naptime and all I can say is today has been a success!!! Here are a couple little clips to give you an idea of the excitement at the Peless house today!



I started this post earlier in the day during naptime but it took too long to download the clips so I am finishing it now at bedtime. Today was a NO accident day!! Way to be Micali. I think she was ready and DONE with diapers!

1 comment:

Stacy Pettersen said...

That is so funny! I told Jon this is what we have to look forward to as parents... parties over using the potty! =) Congrats Micali!!!