Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving dinner?

 

Eli's bib that he is wearing in the top picture is very fitting. It has a turkey on it and says "baby's first." Well, he hasn't experiences a Thanksgiving dinner yet but he actually seems to think that every meal is. This boy can EAT. I have never had him refuse a bite of food, at least since we got passed the cold baby cereal with water in it. I thought that a baby would quit eating when he was full. So, either I am starving this poor guy (do you think he looks like he is starving??) or he just doesn't get full. I just decide when he has had enough food and then stop feeding him. The bottom pictures are of him all ready to go to bed tonight. I knew I was going to post a blog and decided to get a few new pictures of him. He was totally staring me down.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angeline said...

Sometimes you've just got to say NO! But how much cuter would he be if you stuffed him every day til he was full? He'd be that much squishier:)

Anonymous said...

Provided he doesn't cry for more, I'd assume he's full. I can totally understand his concept because I don't necessarily quit when I've had enough either. It just tastes good : ) Grma P

Leacayoungart said...

you know, he kind of looks like he is slimming down. kind of sad. i love kissing those cute little cheeks.