At lunch today Micali somehow fell out of her chair. She was talking to me and telling me to look at something. Next thing I know she is on the floor and apple slices are everywhere and water is dripping off the table. I was like Micali what just happened. She didn't feel like responding but I saw her lip was starting to bleed so I got a napkin and helped her up. She shed a tear or two and then was laughing. When she started laughing, I noticed part of her tooth was missing. Seriously??? It wasn't even a hard fall(she landed gracefully on her back). Anyway, it wasn't too bad of a chip thankfully. She didn't seem to be bothered by it at all she just got back in her chair and kept on eating.
While I was trying to get Micali to look at me and open her mouth I took a few pictures of Eli from a different angle so you could see his top teeth in the picture!

4 comments:
I'm glad to see the smile on her face ~ co-worker's son knocked his tooth out at about her age so . . . guess it's not so bad. Grma P
That is so sad! At least it was a baby tooth and it doesn't seem to bother her. It is crazy what kids get themselves into!
Carson chipped his front tooth around that same age, or maybe a little older...he was running down a sloped blacktop driveway and did a face plant...he still has that chipped tooth! But it should be going soon. :)
Poor baby. How is her lip? Sometimes there so tough, and sometimes they get hurt so easily. Right before her 1st birthday Gracie fell down 3 steps and broke her leg. Yet she can fall off the top bunk and land on her head and be fine. You just never know what will cause damage.
Post a Comment