Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute pics 2nd try...

 

Micali with her snowpants on. She likes to wear these all the time and has even figured out how to put them on herself.
 

Bundled up snug and cute as a bug.
 

Just relaxin and watching some good old Signing Time.
 

So cute together! They just love each other.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Steven and Kathy said...

These are so adorable. They get along so well. I hope my kids are as cute as yours. Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Potter Family said...

I can't believe there are so many red heads in our family!!! well...okay...auburn! but still! Who would have thought! And Aimee is the one who WANTS a redhead!! go figure. Cute pics of the kids!

-Rachel said...

Could there be anything cuter than Eli in that snow outfit? They're so cut...I love the red hair too ;)

Sarah said...

So cute! i can't believe how much hair Eli has! Thanks for the update on cameras in church, I didn't know it was against church policy, I just figured it was terribly innapropriate. Good to know though, I am pretty sure in our last ward someone pulled out a video camera...hmmm.